Introduction

This blog will track the preparation and progress of a journey from the Antarctic circle near the bottom tip of Argentina to the top of North America via the amazing island of Cuba and many other interesting places along the way such as Uruguay, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Panama and the US. Some of the highlights for me will be spending time at Iguazu Falls, experiencing a Boca Juniors football match in Buenos Aires, kayaking with the whales in the Antarctic and attending a screenwriter's conference in Los Angeles!

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Warner Brothers Studio Tour

On the set of Friends with some new friends!
I went on a tour at Warner Brothers Studios this morning. They were busy setting up all over the place for a day of filming for the movie Jersey Boys directed by Clint Eastwood.

Ellen Degeneras' crew were setting up in the adjacent lot for her talk show. See this funny video clip of her trying annoy Clint outside the lot next door!

I then went over for a tour of the Los Angeles Campus of the New York Film Academy to check out their post-grad courses in scriptwriting, before spending some time working on my script.

1 comment:

  1. You're always surrounded by beautiful women! hahaha! :)
    I had a hard time "joining" your blog b/c I can't remember passwords etc...so I used my husband's account. Sorry it took me awhile to get in touch. It was great to meet you at the conference, and BEST of luck with your writing and your TRAVELS!!! Take care! Lori Lyle (lysan@vcn.com if you want to stay in touch!)

    ReplyDelete