Introduction

This blog will track the preparation and progress of a journey from the Antarctic circle near the bottom tip of Argentina to the top of North America via the amazing island of Cuba and many other interesting places along the way such as Uruguay, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Panama and the US. Some of the highlights for me will be spending time at Iguazu Falls, experiencing a Boca Juniors football match in Buenos Aires, kayaking with the whales in the Antarctic and attending a screenwriter's conference in Los Angeles!

Thursday 26 September 2013

Hollywood

I took a tourist bus around the sites and up to the hills.
This morning, I caught a public bus from Santa Monica Beach to Hollywood, which took about an hour through the traffic!

I found a great little hotel only a few blocks from the Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard.

I took a two-hour tourist bus tour of the Beverly Hills mansions, which were fascinating. Bernie Ecclestone's daughter had the largest mansion, but I like the Beckham's one the best.

I couldn't resist seeing a psychic: She told me that this trip would be very successful and that she could see me settling in L.A. and having a very successful career in films. I bet she says that to all the guys!

Tomorrow, is my last free day before my screenwriters' conference, and I plan to visit one or two of the film studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment