Introduction

This blog will track the preparation and progress of a journey from the Antarctic circle near the bottom tip of Argentina to the top of North America via the amazing island of Cuba and many other interesting places along the way such as Uruguay, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Panama and the US. Some of the highlights for me will be spending time at Iguazu Falls, experiencing a Boca Juniors football match in Buenos Aires, kayaking with the whales in the Antarctic and attending a screenwriter's conference in Los Angeles!

Friday 20 September 2013

After a break, the blog continues...

Last year, I travelled from the Antarctic Circle through Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Panama and Cuba in a six-week trip. After some time back in Australia to finish my PhD and save up some money, I am now ready to continue where I left off. Next week, I am flying from Sydney into Los Angeles International Airport for the next stage of my journey from the tip to the top of the Americas!


After a couple of days to acclimatise, I am going to attend the Screenwriters World Conference West 2013, which I am really looking forward to. Then, the plan is hire a motorbike and travel up the coast to San Francisco, but really anything could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment