Introduction

This blog will track the preparation and progress of a journey from the Antarctic circle near the bottom tip of Argentina to the top of North America via the amazing island of Cuba and many other interesting places along the way such as Uruguay, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Panama and the US. Some of the highlights for me will be spending time at Iguazu Falls, experiencing a Boca Juniors football match in Buenos Aires, kayaking with the whales in the Antarctic and attending a screenwriter's conference in Los Angeles!

Friday 3 February 2012

Visiting Uruguay

In Montevideo, a long boulevard
stretches along miles of sandy beaches.
My latest news is that I have had to change my travel dates. I am now flying from Sydney to Buenos Aires on Monday 20 February, and I will be flying back out of Santiago de Chile about six weeks later on Saturday 31 March. After landing in Argentina, I have decided to take the ferry ride to Montevideo, the capital of Uruguay, because I missed out on this trip last time I was there. Now, all I have to do is decide where to travel for my last three weeks in South America after my Antarctic cruise. Life is a beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment