Introduction

This blog will track the preparation and progress of a journey from the Antarctic circle near the bottom tip of Argentina to the top of North America via the amazing island of Cuba and many other interesting places along the way such as Uruguay, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Panama and the US. Some of the highlights for me will be spending time at Iguazu Falls, experiencing a Boca Juniors football match in Buenos Aires, kayaking with the whales in the Antarctic and attending a screenwriter's conference in Los Angeles!

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Antarctica first

After weighing up all of the pros and cons, I have decided that I should do the Antarctic trip first. I will fly over to South America alone in February, and do the cruise right away. There are a couple of cruises leaving in February, and both have only one place left on them in a triple room for a male. I am going to visit the travel agent today and book one of them! They both have the option to do some sea kayaking, which I am looking forward to doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment